Let’s Find You A Place To Live.

Living with HIV/AIDS shouldn’t keep you from living comfortably. Housing Opportunities for People Living With AIDS (HOPWA) programs help people living with HIV/AIDS maintain their current living environments. HOPWA may also be able to provide emergency rent, mortgage and utility payments, and rental assistance to eligible HIV/AIDS clients and their families.

For more information about HOPWA programs, contact:

  • City of Phoenix and Pinal County
  • Tucson and Pima County
  • Southern Arizona Aids Foundation (SAAF) 520-628-SAAF (7223) or visit SAAF.org
  • Yavapai, Coconino, Gila and Apache Counties
    Northland Cares 928-776-4612 or 888-405-2437, or visit northlandcares.org

Care For Arizona’s Women and Children

Arizona Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program is a federally funded program that provides residents with nutritious foods, nutrition education and referrals. WIC serves pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, and infants and children younger than age five who meet WIC eligibility guidelines. For more information, visit Arizona WIC.

Arizona 2-1-1

Arizona 2-1-1 is an online resource that connects all Arizonans to available health and human services in their communities. This service is provided by Community Information and Referral Services.