Thank you for completing the survey, the information you provided will help to improve programs offered to all Arizonans for HIV prevention and access to care. Check off these next steps as you complete the list!
STI and HIV PREVENTION SERVICES
- Free condoms can be mailed to you. Visit Nice Package to order!
- You can get a free home HIV test. Visit Get Tested AZ to request a test!
- Uninsured and underinsured persons qualify for a FREE syphilis testing voucher! You can access the free voucher by scrolling to the ‘Get the Free Voucher’ section of the Get Tested AZ homepage, which can be redeemed at any Sonora Quest Lab.
LOOKING FOR STI SCREENING SERVICES?
- To find a clinic near you using your zip code, click here!
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Maricopa & Pinal County:
- Ryan White Part A Services include: HIV Testing, Case Management, Health & Medical Services, Food Services, Insurance Screening, Housing Assistance, PrEP/PEP Navigation. If you are interested to learn more please call RWPA Office at: (602) 506-5341 or email: RyanWhitePartA@maricopa.gov.
In other Arizona counties:
- Ryan White Part B & the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) include: Case Management, Help with premium payments, co-payments and deductible, Housing Assistance, Medical Transportation, Emergency Financial Assistance, Health Education and Counseling. If you are interested to learn more please call RWPB/ADAP Office at: (602) 364-3610 or email: email@example.com.
- Ryan White Part B & the AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- In 2022, statewide advocates for HIV, hepatitis C, and STIs are working together to write Arizona’s 2022-2026 Integrated HIV/HCV/STI Plan. Want to get involved? Email HIVintegratedplan@azdhs.gov
- Ryan White Planning Council relies on the voices of the HIV community in making service decisions. Interested or have questions? Call (602)506-6321.
- Statewide Advisory Group (SWAG) is currently recruiting new members. Help contribute to Arizona’s plan to end the local HIV epidemic. Interested or have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for this page was completed as a result of the Arizona Comprehensive Needs Assessment Workgroup